Portuguese Banks are legally required to request full documentation proving that the borrower can afford the mortgage repayments, and therefore you will be required to submit a significant number of supporting documents. Please see below for a summary of what will be required. A detailed list will be compiled based on your situation and sent to you with your personalised quotation.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY LOAN ANALYSIS
EMPLOYED BY OTHERS
• Employer’s letter with current salary, type of employment, bonus entitlement, job title and seniority;
• Bank statements for the last 6 months (Main Account);
• Liabilities statements (e.g. Mortgages, Personal Loans, Credit Cards and other Loans);
• Latest Income Tax Return and evidence of payment;
• Experian credit check (where available) or statement from another legally certified provider.
previous two years with evidence of payment;
• Accountants certificate;
• Statement of Assets and Liabilities (where applicable).